Mechanical watch movements, meaning automatic or watches needing to be wound daily, require a different level of maintenance than, say, a digital watch. Because these watches have hundreds of moving parts inside, they require lubrication to ensure optimum performance and minimal friction and wear on the movement.
The failure of even one of the hundreds of parts in a watch can reduce your beautiful timepiece to little more than a shiny paperweight. If your watch is not keeping proper time or has stopped running altogether, we can perform a movement service to bring it back to running condition. Overhaul service is required for any mechanical watch which is no longer operating properly, or suffering from issue related to any major functions.
INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE:
• Complete disassembly (Movement, Case, & Bracelet).
• Each part of the movement ultrasonically cleaned.
• Every part of the movement rigorously tested.
• Worn parts replaced as needed.
• Movement reassembled, lubricated, & tested for accuracy.
• Case & bracelet are refinished, rubber gaskets replaced.
• Watch is tested for water resistance.
• Final phase of testing after assembly.